Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Holy Spirit

Whew. My wife and I just finished reading a blog about a missionary and his family in Guatemala. 

My wife and I both cried. They are doing so much. They are making a difference. Every. Single. Day. I can't wait to meet Brock and his family when we arrive. 

What did I see/experience in Guatemala that had so much impact??? The Holy Spirit was so evident! Areceli. The Greene's. Rene. Edgar. I miss them. These are all people who are changing lives DAILY. They are changing the lives of generations to come. 

At the end of June we will take everything we can stuff into 10 suitcases and 5 carry on backpacks and join them. 

It's weird not knowing what God has planned. I'm a goal setter. I'm a planner. I'm used to a hectic lifestyle. I'm learning to slow down and listen to God. 

"What will YOU be doing in Guatemala George?" 

Ask the one who sent me. 
I'm not exactly sure. 
And I'm cool with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment